The Eagle FS series of In-Floor Safes, are designed to conceal and secure miscellaneous valuables and documents, without others' knowing the safes location. Proper Installation of this safe is below floor level, in concrete. A steel dust cover is included for flush floor installation and concealment. Virtually impossible to be removed if installed correctly.
- In-floor safe designed for installation in concrete
- B-rated burglary construction (1/2" solid steel door and 1/4" solid steel body)
- Independent glass re-locking device
- Heavy duty hinges (Coil spring makes it easy to open and close the door)
- All sides seamlessly welded
- Armed with drill resistant steel hard plate construction
- Hefty solid chrome plated locking bolt with independent re-locking device
- Full length locking bar to deter prying attack on hinges
- Steel dust cover included for flush floor installation and concealment
- 9" X 11" door opening
- Finish: Dark Grey Door & Body
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Inside: 7-1/4" x 13-1/2" x 13-1/2"
Outside: 12-3/8" x 14" x 14"
- Weight: 112 lbs.
C-UL Listed Group 11 Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical safe lock.