INKAS® Front Loaded, Dual Compartment safes are perfect for cash deposits and storage. The top compartment is used to retrieve deposits made in the fishing proof deposit tray that pulls out from the top. The lower compartment can then be used for additional storage.
- Class B-Rated insurance rating with 1/2″ thick high strength steel doors
- High strength steel body
- UL certified Group 2 combination lock
- Relocking device double locks against burglary attacks
- Large diameter chrome steel bolts and force resistive handle
- Hinge side inter-locks from inside to resist hinge removal
- Deposit tray and front compartment support most deposits
- Bolt down holes
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
Top: 10" x 20-1/2" x 17-1/2"
Bottom: 14” x 20-1/2” x 17-1/2”
- Outside: 33" x 21" x 21"
- Weight: 345 lbs.