Amsec CSC1413 C
AMSEC CSC Series Composite – Burglary-Fire Safes
• Overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
• Total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
• Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
• Removable casters provide easy delivery and installation.
• 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
• Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
• Two to four 1½" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
• Two to three 1½" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
• U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
• Lock protected by a tempered glass
Dimensions (H x W x D)
19.5" x 18" x 19.9"